World Centric 48 Ounce Plant Fiber Square Bowls
- Length: 8.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 2.5"
World Centric bowls are made from plant fiber, such as wheat straw, sugar cane, and bamboo. Lids are made from NatureWorks Ingeo™, a product derived from plants grown in the USA.
- No plastic or wax lining
- Bowls are microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- Soak proof*
- Suitable for hot foods up to 200 F
- Clear lids (120 F) are not microwave or oven safe
- Conform to FDA guidelines for food use
- Gluten-free. Wheatstraw is the remaining plant fiber after the grain (which stores the proteins and allergens) has been removed.
*Though these compostable bowls are soak proof, hot items will cause the bowls to "perspire" and some condensation will form at the bottom.
Lids for our plant fiber bowls may fit loosely when hot. Therefore, using the bowls with lids for take out is not recommended for hot liquid foods.