8" Three Compt. Clamshell
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CASES
***2023 New Lower Price***
Product Dimensions :
Our plant fiber based products are now made fromwheatstraw fiber. Wheatstraw is not only an annually renewable resource, but can also be turned into products normally made from plastic or paper. Wheatstraw is the remaining plant material after the wheat grain and chaff have been extracted. We use these byproducts to make compostable tableware.
Our compostable clamshells are
- microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- soak proof
- have no plastic or wax lining
- handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- fully compostable, sturdy and strong
- meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
Though these compostable clamshells are soak proof, hot items will cause the plates to "perspire" and some condensation will form at the bottom.