9" Party Plate-With Cup Holder -Made From Wheatstraw
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CASES
***2023 New Lower Price***
Need Other Styles or Sizes? Click Here.
The ideal solution for social and business events— carry both your drink and food in one hand! Our 7" plate is perfect for wine glasses and appetizers, while our 9" plate holds larger cups for beer, soft drinks or other beverages.
*Suitable for 10oz - 24oz World Centric cold cups. Ideal for 12-16oz cups. Also fits 9oz squat cold cup.
100% Biodegradable 100% Compostable. Heat Resistant to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Our plant fiber based products are now made from sugarcane (bagasse) and wheatstraw fiber. Sugarcane and wheatstraw are not only annually renewable resources, but can also be turned into products normally made from plastic or paper. Bagasse is the sugarcane fiber remaining after extraction of juice from sugarcane and the wheatstraw is the remaining plant material after the wheat grain and chaff have been extracted. We use these byproducts to make compostable tableware.
Our compostable plates are
- microwave and freezer safe, can be used for both hot and cold items
- soak proof
- have no plastic or wax lining
- handle hot liquids up to 220 Fahrenheit (moisture forms at the bottom for hot food items)
- fully compostable, sturdy and strong
- meet ASTM D-6400 standard for compostability
- Conform to FDA guidelines for food use
- Gluten-free. Wheatstraw is the remaining plant fiber after the grain (which stores the proteins and allergens) has been removed.
Though these compostable plates are soak proof, hot items will cause the plates to "perspire" and some condensation will form at the bottom.
Our products meet FDA standards for food contact and are Gluten-Free. They are made from the wheat stalks and not from the food grain which stores the proteins and allergens.